FREE, Three-part Webinar Series about “Naming and Framing Public Issues”Posted: October 7, 2014
(The following announcement is from the American Library Association Center for Civic Life, and the David Mathews Center for Civic Life.)
Does your community have a problem that looks like this?
Join us to learn how you can help overcome deadlock and lead change in your community.
Session 1: “Beyond Deadlock: A Better Way to Talk about Difficult Issues”
Tuesday, October 14, 4 – 5 p.m. EDT / 3 – 4 p.m. CDT / 1 – 2 p.m. PDT
- Learn to help people work together to talk about public issues and make choices.
- Uncover the deeper concerns of our communities.
- Register for Session 1 at http://bit.ly/namingframing1
Session 2: “Tools for Naming and Framing Public Issues”
Wednesday, December 3, 4 – 5 p.m. EDT / 3 – 4 p.m. CDT / 1 – 2 p.m. PDT
- Learn the steps and processes for leading a “naming and framing” effort.
- Apply tools that help people weigh options for moving forward together
- Register for Session 1 at http://bit.ly/namingframing2
Session 3: Check-in (date TBD)
- Share experiences with fellow participants in a follow-up webinar or conference call.
Registration is free, but space is limited. Participation in all three sessions is encouraged.
Questions? Contact Nancy Kranich, email@example.com.